Telegraph Cove: Half-Day Whale Watching Tour
- View whales in the wild
- Rest assured with a whale sighting guarantee
- Sail aboard a comfortable, semi-covered express cruiser
- Enjoy complementary tea, coffee & hot chocolate onboard
In true comfort and style, your crew will be excited to take you to Johnstone Strait, in search of the majestic wildlife that floods the local waters here in the summer months. You can take advantage of the opportunity to view killer whales and humpback whales in the wild, as well as an assortment of seabirds and other species of marine wildlife.
The Ocean Magic II is a custom designed marine marvel, which combines the practicality of a semi-covered vessel with the speed and maneuverability of a Zodiac. With three naturalists on board and two different viewing elevations, this is the only purpose-built whale watching vessel of its size in the industry. Sip your coffee, feel the wind in your hair or keep cozy in the heated cabin while you explore the pacific northwest.
- Fully-guided whale watching and wildlife viewing
- Whale sighting guarantee
- Adventure aboard a comfortable semi-covered express cruiser
- Complementary tea, coffee and hot chocolate onboard
- Gratuities (optional)
When you get there
PRINCE OF WHALES - TELEGRAPH COVE ADVENTURE CENTER 24 Boardwalk, Telegraph Cove, BC V0N 3J0 The adventure center located at the north end of Telegraph Cove Resort next to the Whale Interpretive Centre. Please remember to check-in 30 minutes before your adventure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• It may also be a good idea to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, a tight-fitting hat, and a camera
• Onboard snacks are available for purchase in Canadian dollars only (no credit/debit cards accepted)