Granite Island: Island Discovery Package
- Swim with Southern Bluefin Tuna
- Interact with up to 40 other species of marine life in the Inner Aquarium
- Get up close and personal with creatures in the touch tank
- View life beneath the waves in the Underwater Observatory
- Enjoy a fresh, in-house made VIP seafood tasting platter and premium SA beer, wine, or cider, before or after your tour
South Australia enjoys some of the cleanest and most pristine oceans in the world, hosting a greater diversity of marine life than the Great Barrier Reef. South Australia’s ocean waters are home to seven and a half thousand different species of plants and animals – and over 80% of them are found nowhere else in the world.
Little people can enjoy getting up close and personal with creatures in the touch tank. For those who prefer to stay dry, venture into the underwater observatory and view life beneath the waves. Your tour will give you two hours of excitement, learning and ultimately, fun. This is the ultimate inclusive experience for the entire family, young and old. The adventure seeker, the adrenaline junkie, and those passionate to learn about the amazing oceans and the creatures that inhabit it.
Your Island Discovery Package includes an exclusive seafood tasting platter, made in-house by the chefs featuring ethically caught and produced South Australian seafood, before or after your tour. Guests also enjoy a glass of their choice of premium South Australian beer, wine, or Adelaide Hills cider, as part of their tasting experience.
- Luxury catamaran transport to and from In-Sea Aquarium
- All water-based and surface attractions on the In-Sea Aquarium
- Use of wetsuit, snorkel and mask, gloves, and booties
- VIP seafood tasting platter
- Glass of South Australian premium beer, wine, or Adelaide Hills cider
Prepare for the activity
Please meet the friendly office staff at the Oceanic Victor office, located adjacent to the Island Cafe, on Granite Island. Allow yourself approx. 10 minutes to walk over the causeway (jetty).Open in Google Maps ⟶