Verona: Food Tour by Bike
- Take a 3-hour bike tour of Verona
- Visit typical Osterias where the locals dine
- Experience traditional food and wine tastings
- Explore the local lifestyle
The first stop will be a typical Osteria, which is mainly visited by local people. Here you will taste some of the typical nibbles such "Polpette", accompanied by a glass of Prosecco. Following this, you will continue toward the city center to stop at a second typical local Osteria. Here you will be able to sink your teeth into some of the famous dumpling bar's food dishes, partnering it with a good glass of Valpolicella red wine.
After this stop, you will cycle past all the major historical sites, until you reach the final stage of your tour.
In this last Osteria, you will have the chance to sample other famous white wines of the Verona area, as well as a much recommend and famous "Spritz Veneto", just like a real local.
- Licensed guide
- Food and wine tasting
- Bikes and helmets
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
• This tour operates rain or shine. In case of light rain, the local partner will provide raincoats; in case of heavy rain, the tour will be on foot
• Please inform the local partner in advance of any food intolerance's or allergies (you can note this in the special requirements field when booking)
• The legal drinking age for this tour is 18 years
• Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult