Xalapa & Coatepec Sightseeing Tour from Veracruz
- Travel to the city of flowers, Xalapa
- See sugar cane, mango, tamarindo and papaya plantations
- Visit a exhibition of 19th century furniture in Coatepex
- Learn something about the Veracruz roots in the second largest musem of Mexico
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in a restaurant
- Bilingual professional guides
- Fully equiped vehicles
Departure heading towards the city of the flowers, the state capital Xalapa. You’ll see sugar cane, mango, tamarindo and papaya plantations. All along the roadside you’ll see people selling fruit that is harvested in the area.
We’ll arrive at the museum that was once the hacienda “El Lencero” in Coatepec, the world-wide capital of coffee, where you will see a fine exhibition of furnishings from the epoch between 1800 and 1900. This furniture has been donated by philanthropic descendants of these long gone plantation owners.
We will continue on to the country’s second largest museum (second only to the Mexico city Museum). You will really be able to appreciate the splendor of the Veracruz roots in this setting: Huasteca, Totonaca, Olmeca.
We’ll head some restaurant for a delicious lunch. We’ll return to Veracruz going through the downtown.
- Roundtrip transfers from Veracruz City tourist area
- Optional gratuities
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
- Open-toed shoes