Veracruz: Guided Tour to Xalapa with Anthropology Museum
Pickup includedCustumers should wait in the hotel lobby, there our guide pick them up. Please provide the hotel name.
- Walking through the main alleys of Xalapa
- Learn about local legends such as ''La Llorona''
- Enjoy a guided visit to the Museum of Archeology in Mexico
- Explore the thousands of artifacts housed in the Museum
After exploring Xalapa visit the Museum of Anthropology known as El MAX, considered the second most important Museum of Archeology in Mexico. Walk through the museum examining the thousands of artifacts housed inside and delve into the rich culture of Mexico.
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Veracruz/Boca del Rio hotel
- Ticket to the Museum of Anthropology
- Guided tour in the city
- Food and drinks
- Additional exhibitions
Prepare for the activity
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
• Hotel pickup is available for most centrally located Veracruz/Boca del Rio hotels
• You will receive confirmation of your exact tour departure time when you call to confirm your reservation