Venice Doge's Palace & St Mark's Basilica Skip-the-Line Tour
- Enjoy priority entrance to the Doge's Palace and St Mark's Basilica
- See the impressive halls of Sala del Maggior Consiglio
- Walk over the Bridge of Sights
- Admire the amazing Gold Mosaics and the gem-encrusted Pala d'Oro
Explore where the Duke and his Council controlled the fate of a 1,000-year republic. Travel back to the Middle Ages as you discover the rich details of the magnificent gold staircase, and relive the anguish of the prisoners that crossed the famous Bridge of Sighs. Enter the notorious Venetian prison, famous for hosting Giacomo Casanova and many others.
Next, tour St Mark’s Basilica and enjoy a comprehensive guided tour of this masterpiece of Byzantine art, and savor beautiful gold mosaics and marble floor inlays. Admire the Pala d'Oro, an exquisite example of Byzantine art with thousands of gems and precious stones, and enjoy the art treasures in the Treasury, collected over many centuries.
- Guided tour
- Entrance ticket to Doge's Palace
- Entrance ticket to St Mark's Basilica
Prepare for the activity
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
• From November to March, tours can be bilingual