Join this 2-hour walking tour that covers the most significant highlights of St. Mark’s Square, with skip-the-line entrance to the Doge's Palace and St Mark's Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
- Enjoy priority entrance to the Doge's Palace and St Mark's Basilica
- See the impressive halls of Sala del Maggior Consiglio
- Walk over the Bridge of Sights
- Admire the amazing Gold Mosaics and the gem-encrusted Pala d'Oro
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Guided tour
- Entrance ticket to Doge's Palace
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 15 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Until further notice, entrance inside St. Mark’s Basilica is not possible due to ongoing restoration work. Tours will visit the basilica's Terrace and its Museum instead
- Tours will not enter the Basilica until further notice. Tours will visit the Terrace and the Museum instead.
- Maximum 35 people on each tour
- From November to March, tours can be bilingual