Venice: Harbor Shuttle Transfer
- Reach the city center from Venice port in the the easiest way possible
- Travel time is between 30 to 40 minutes
- Depend on a good choice between the public line and a private service
When disembarking from your cruise ship, you will need to proceed to the designated desk. Passengers will then be grouped together with others in the same time zone and directed to the dock motorboats. In the booking, it's compulsory to indicate one of the mentioned departure times.
A series of landing stages will be performed on the basis of actual reservations only (not a line service) at the main points of the city as close as possible to the destination hotel, or directly to the hotel if the hotel has water access along one of the main routes (not in internal channels).
- Shared motor launch from Marittima Harbor to Venice city center
- 1 piece of luggage per person
- Extra luggage (must be paid on the spot € 5 for each extra bag)
- Porterage in harbor and city center
Prepare for the activity
• Departure from the port is according to the following indicative hourly chart: 09:30, 10:30 and 11:30