Venice: Gondola Ride and Dinner Experience
- Admire Venice from the water
- Encounter fabulous photograph opportunities
- Slide along the little canals of Venice
- Dine at one of the best restaurants in Venice
From all of the the must-do's in Venice, a gondola ride and an enjoyable dinner in one of the most famous and best restaurants are surely near the top of the list.
You can enjoy a romantic gondola, as you cruise gracefully along the Venetian canals. The gondola will be private, just for you and your partner, and you will be able to attain views of Venice from a different point of view. After your gondola ride, you will venture to a nearby gourmet restaurant to taste an incredible a la carte dinner.
- 30-minute private gondola ride
- 2 course dinner with dessert, wine, water and coffee
- Commentary or assistance during the gondola ride
Prepare for the activity
Go directly to the gondola station in front of San Moisè Church in Campo San Moisè, Venice, near hotel bauer. Dinner is at 7:30 PM at the VinoVino Wine bar, Ponte delle Veste 2007A.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• Infants up to 1 year of age can ride for free (only if seated on a parent's lap)
• No refund for no-shows or late arrivals
• The tour also operates in the rain, although in the case of exceptionally high tides or heavy rain the tour might be cancelled by the organizer (with a full refund provided)