Venice: Rialto Market Tour and Cooking Show
- Discover Venetian cuisine with a famous chef
- Shop like a real Venetian as you buy local food at Rialto Market
- Experience the real soul of Venice
You will move through the city like a true Venetian, using the public gondola boat across the Grand Canal and then, passing through the labyrinth of “calli” (Venetian narrow streets) away from the overcrowded-tourist places.
After the Rialto market, you will reach the kitchen (close to Saint Mark’s Square) where the Chef will show you how to prepare some delicious fish dishes - following Venetian cuisine traditions. He will create some simple but unforgettable dishes that you will be able to prepare again in your own home.
- Live commentary and cooking show by a famous and international chef
- Ticket for the public gondola boat is not included (€ 2 per person)
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is: under the colonnade of San Giacomo Church of Rialto (few steps from Rialto Bridge) ARRIVING BY PUBLIC VAPORETTO Take the line #1 and get off at “Rialto Mercato” stop, straight on for few steps and turn left: you will arrive in a small square called “Campo Bella Vienna”. Go left to “Campo San Giacomo di Rialto”, here you will find the Church San Giacomo di Rialto. Ferdinando will wait for you under the colonnade. ARRIVING BY FOOT From Campo San Bartolomeo and with the Rialto Bridge in front of you, cross the bridge and go ahead few steps until a square called “Campo San Giacomo di Rialto”. On your right you will find the Church of San Giacomo di Rialto. Ferdinando will wait for you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• If you have allergies, please communicate this in advance to the supplier