Venice: Private Gondola Ride for up to 6 People
- Experience the magic and history of Venice on a private gondola ride
- Explore the canals and admire the picturesque city from the water
- Marvel at the beauty of the Grand Canal and the Rialto Bridge
During the ride, you’ll enjoy the majesty of the Grand Canal as well as the silence and the mystery of the smaller canals, through some of the most beautiful locations that Venice has to offer. You will see the Rialto Bridge, the palace Papadopoli, the home of Mozart, Santa Maria della Salute, the Phoenix and the home of Desdemona and Punta della Dogana.
All of this, from the best and most fascinating point of view in the city - directly from the water!
- 25-30 minute private gondola ride
- Transportation to the meeting point
- Live guide
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
The gondola starting point is in between Hotel Violino D'Oro and Salvatore Ferragamo shop, Calle Larga XXII Marzo, 2093, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy. Go to the Gondola Service wooden kiosk and show them your voucher with the tour company's name and your booking number.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• Each gondola carries a maximum of 6 people (children count as adults). Larger groups will be divided between multiple gondolas
• Please note that animals are not allowed on the gondola
• Please note that the ride could last less than 30 minutes depending on how busy the canals are. The length of the gondola ride is up to the discretion of the Gondolier