Venice: Shared Gondola Ride
- Enjoy a ride in an iconic Venetian gondola
- Pass under imposing bridges and admire the sights of Venice from the water
- Experience the magical atmosphere of the city as you float along picturesque canals
A gondolier will guide the boat through the calm waters of the old city, passing under ancient bridges as you admire Venice’s architectural masterpieces.
See the Basilica della Salute, one of the city’s finest examples of baroque architecture. It was built to seek the intervention of the Virgin Mary in the eradication of the plague during the 17th century.
Enjoy the ride as your gondolier navigates the picturesque minor canals of Venice, leaving the more famous Grand Canal behind, and heading to other important and majestic places.
During the ride you’ll see La Fenice, the most famous theater in Venice. It has been repeatedly destroyed by fire and rebuilt, and still remains the city’s main opera venue. It has hosted concerts by great Italian composers such as Rossini, Verdi, Bellini, and Donizetti.
Experience the charms of this unique city and take away lasting memories.
- Approximately 30-minute shared gondola ride
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Calle Larga Ascensione, in front of St. Mark's Post Office located next to the green kiosk behind Correr Museum. Do not wait in the Baglioni Hotel Luna. Google Maps coordinates: 45.433557, 12.336910Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The tour could be suspended in case of bad weather. In such cases you are required to go to the departure point in order to find out whether the tour will operate and alternative ways to use the service
• Due to the particular morphological structure of Venice, it cannot be guaranteed that people with walking difficulties or wheelchair users can access the entire program
• There will be no commentary provided during the tour
• A gondola can host up to 6 people. If your reservation includes more than 6 people, your group will be divided into smaller groups, or you will enjoy different gondolas
• This is a collective tour, so you may have to share a gondola with other participants. In this case people belonging to your reservation can be divided into different gondolas