Venice: The Ghost & Legends Walking Tour
- Experience the atmosphere districts of Castello and Cannaregio after dark
- Hear about historical legends, Venetian superstitions and ghosts
- Walk along winding streets, beside canals and through eerie squares
Walk through the Castello district as you learn about Venetian doges and noblemen. Hear about unrequited love, the ghostly sounds outside the Malibran Theater and tales of tragic deaths.
Head to Campo San Giovanni and Paolo, and then walk along the foreboding Fondamenta Nuova, across from a cemetery. Hear the story of the unburied child, said to be seen in the murky lagoon. The tour ends in the Cannaregio district.
- Fully qualified local guide
- Tour provided in English, French, Spanish, or German
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• This is an external walking tour only
• Check-in is 15 minutes prior to booked tour start time
• This activity is not wheelchair accessible