Venice: Wine Tasting and Cicchetti
- Taste 4 quality wines from the Veneto region accompanied by 4 different Venetian cicchetti (tapas)
- Visit a unique Venetian osteria designed by local artisans
- Get to know the locals at a great meeting place
- Sample good quality wines free from chemicals
A friendly barman will explain each wine which will be accompanied by freshly prepared Cicchetti, all served in the surroundings of this smart Venetian wine bar.
Located in the residential area of the Castello district, in a hidden corner of Venice, this elegant wine bar is very popular with thirsty Venetians and known as a place of great wines and good quality food.
Enjoy meeting locals, whilst sipping some of the best wines from the Venetian region under the designer chandelier, made in Murano
This is a wonderful opportunity to meet up with other people and get to know the locals, maybe book lunch or dinner in the sister restaurant next door.
- Winetasting of 4 quality organic wines from the Venetian region, accompanied by freshly prepared Cicchetti
- 1 sparkling white wine
- 1 white wine
- 2 red wines
- A barman who will describe each wine during the tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- You must make your own way to the osteria
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
Wine Bar 5000 just next to the “Luna Sentada” restaurant. Address: Fondamenta San Severo - Sestiere Castello 5000 From piazzale Roma : Boat number 5.2\4.1 direction of San Marco. Stop at san Zaccaria in front of Danieli Hotel, take the first on the left Calle delle Rasse and go till the end then right and left after the bridge. Go straight till palazzo Priuli on your left . Cross the small bridge go straight for 30 meters and you’ve arrived in Campo San Severo. From Railway: Boat number 2 to Rialto. Look at the bridge and go right till campo San Bortolomio. On the right of the monument turn right and straight till the 4th left, go straight till the end and you’re in campo Santa Maria Formosa. Go right cross the bridge over palazzo Malipiero go straight till the end, then left and straight for 30 meters and you’ve arrived in campo San Severo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• For all late arrivals and no-shows there will be no refund
• All staff members speak English and Italian
• Minimum age is 18-years-old
• You must make your way to the osteria