Venice: Saint Mark's Basilica After Hours Guided Tour
- Enter Saint Mark's Basilica after closing time
- Admire the golden mosaics and Pala d'Oro on a guided tour
- Learn about the history of Venice from an expert guide
Start in Saint Mark’s Square on this 1.5-hour tour, where your guide will tell you about the dynamic history of Venice.
Enter Saint Mark’s Basilica without delay, after closing time. Marvel at the 43,000 square feet of golden mosaics, illuminated just for this tour. See the Pala d’Oro, one of the most refined examples of Byzantine enamel, decorated with over 1,900 gems.
Visit areas that otherwise are not open to the public, such as the crypt, which is said to contain the relics of Saint Mark.
- Exclusive access to Saint Mark's Basilica after hours
- Tour of Saint Mark's Square, inside Saint Mark's Basilica and its breathtaking mosaics, the Crypt, which is normally not accessible, and the Pala d’Oro altarpiece
- Qualified tour guide
- Admission to the upper floor of the Basilica and the Treasury
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
When you get there
Meet 15 minutes before the tour departure near the water well at Piazzetta dei Leoncini (on the left hand side when facing the Saint Mark's Basilica in St. Mark's Square). Address: San Marco, 314, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy. Look for your guide who will be holding a sign with the local supplier's name on and an orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This activity is not wheelchair-accessible
• Shoulders and knees must be covered to enter the Basilica
• Backpacks are not allowed inside the Basilica
• The tour operates rain or shine