Visit St. Mark's Square with private guide on a 2-hour walking tour. Tour the interior of St. Mark’s Basilica. See St. Mark’s Bell Tower, the highest structure in Venice and one of the city’s most recognizable landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Starting times 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German, Spanish, French
- Discover St. Mark’s Square with your private guide
- Explore the interior of St. Mark’s Basilica
- Visit the Bridge of Sighs, which connects the Palazzo delle Prigioni and Palazzo Ducale
- Entrance ticket to St. Mark's Basilica (except Sunday morning and during religious feasts; entrance must be reserved in advance)
- Entrance ticket to the Doge’s Palace (purchased at the site)
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Guide services are available every day (except on national and religious holidays). Standard service begins at 09:00 AM and has a 2-hour duration.
- Please note that due to religious functions it is not possible to visit St. Mark's Basilica on Sunday mornings or on religious holidays.