Private Boat Tour of Venice Grand Canal and Lunch
- Experience a trip along the most famous waterway of the world
- Discover the history of the most breathtaking palaces on Grand Canal
- Take part in a walking tour up to the heart of Venice, Rialto’s Market and its famous bridge
- Enjoy a special lunch in a typical Venetian restaurant
Your personal guide will take you through the history and tales of the wonderful Venetian palaces and buildings that once belonged to the wealthiest families of the ancient Republic of Venice.
You will admire the most important places of interest comfortably seated aboard a private water taxi. You will have approximately 1 hour on the boat to enjoy the greatest waterway of the world, the Grand Canal.
Finally you will take a walking tour through the center of Venice. You will get off at St. Marcula, in front of the Fondaco dei Turchi and you guide will accompany you along Strada Nova to reach the marvelous Rialto Bridge with its ancient markets. Once this was the center of commercial and financial activities.
Gragnano spaghetti with clams in the shell
Baked lasagna with veal sauce
Homemade ravioli with spinaches and cottage cheese with nut sauce
Ribbon noodles with wild salmon and zucchini
Fillet of Gilthead Seabream Mediterranea style
Mixed royal fried fish with catch of the day
Chicken in curry sauce with apple and pilaf rice
Sliced beef with rosemary
Baked puff pastry with seasonal vegetables
Baked potatoes or mixed seasonal vegetables
Drinks not included.
- Tour guide
- Private water taxi ride along the Grand Canal (approximately 1 hour)
- 3-course lunch (drinks not included) at restaurant Antico Pignolo
- Drinks or snacks for children under 2 (to be paid for on the spot)
Prepare for the activity
• This is a private tour
• Comfortable shoes suggested
• The itinerary could change in case of exceptionally bad weather