Venice: San Polo, Rialto and Frari Church Guided Tour
- Enjoy an unusual walk in Venice thanks to a captivating visit escorted by a local tourist guide
- Crossing the Rialto Bridge and wandering through alluring alleys, you will visit San Polo in Venice and take a tour of Frari Church
- Take a journey between the present and past of Venice
A guided tour of San Polo district, cannot exclude a visit to the Frari Basilica. Located in the square of the same name, it 's Venice’s largest church, erected by the Franciscan Monastic Convent Friars between the 12th-14th centuries, and then re-built in the 14th century in Gothic-Franciscan style.
The church has three naves and seven apsidal chapels on a cross floor plan. In addition to the tombs of various figures linked to Venice, such as Claudio Monteverdi and Titian, who died in Venice during the 16th century plague, it houses numerous works of art of great value. In fact, you'll have the chance to admire unique masterpieces, such as Ca' Pesaro’s Madonna and Titian’s Assunta, Madonna with Child and Saints by Giovanni Bellini, St Mark and Saints by Bartolomeo Vivarini, and the Martyrdom of Santa Caterina d'Alessandria by Palma il Giovane.
- Guided tour
- Entrance ticket to the Frari Church
- Anything not specified under "Inclusions"
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• To join the tour, you must show up at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the departure time specified, and submit a copy of the voucher (electronic or paper format).
• In exceptional cases and/or reasons beyond one's control that may prevent the tour already purchased to run regularly, the tour might be canceled. The customer will be notified of this as soon as possible, and will be asked to choose between postponing the tour on the first date available, or receiving a prompt refund of the price paid for the tour, if the cancellation policy of the service itself allows a refund