Combo Tour: Glassblowing and Gondola Ride
- Skip the long lines
- Experience the magic art of glassblowing
- Float down Venice's most charming canals in a gondola
- Admire famous sights while relaxing and enjoying
Watch a glass craftsman create a unique art piece, like magic, right in front of your eyes. While this mesmerizing art form comes to life, you'll hear all about its ancient history and techniques. The warmth, smells and sounds of the furnace will take you right back through time to the Venetian Republic.
At the end of your experience, you will receive a small glass souvenir as a memento of this visit.
The Gondola Ride
Float along Venice's most characteristic and memorable features: its canals. You'll pass through the Grand Canal, cruise under charming small bridges and explore some of city's most secluded waterways.
From your gondola, you can admire the city's most breathtaking and important sights: the Mozart House; La Fenice Theatre; the Peggy Guggenheim Collection; Salute Church; Punta della Dogana; Doge's Palace; and St. Mark's Bell Tower.
- Skip-the-line guarantee
- Glass factory guided tour
- Small glass souvenir for every couple or each family
- Tour commentary provided in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian and Japanese
- Gondola ride: lasts approximately 30 minutes
- Map that describes tour sights
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
For the glass-blowing demonstration meet the guide in front of the Testoilini Bottega dell'Arte, close to the well of Bacino Orseolo, - San Marco 1758. Your assistant will wait for you with a 'glassblowing tour' sign. Gondola Ride: The ground floor colonnade in front of Museo Correr’s entrance, Saint Mark’s Square, in front of Post Office (Poste Italiane). The assistant will wait for you with the sign "Gondola Tour".Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
• Wear comfortable shoes
• Shared tour with other guests who may not belong to your party
• Each gondola can hold a maximum of six (6) people
• Gondola seating arrangement cannot be chosen and is assigned by the gondolier based on the weight of each guest
• Tour does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather or local gondolier's strike
• Itinerary is subject to change in the case of wind or bad weather