Excursion to Padova, Asolo and Venetian Villas from Venice
- Explore a region that, for many centuries, belonged to the Republic of Venice
- Visit some of the beautiful villas that noble Venetian families built along the Brenta canal
- Enjoy the visit to the lively Padova
- Explore the enchanting town of Asolo
Continue the tour to the lively Padova, with its ancient University, the colorful Piazza delle Erbe and the precious Scrovegni Chapel, with the expressiveness of Giotto frescoes (this visit has to be booked in advance).
Asolo will be the next stop. An enchanting town set in a mild landscape of hills. It was the court of Caterina Cornaro, Queen of Cypruys, and the favourite retreat for the famous Eleonora Duse and Ernest Hemingway. Before coming back to Venice, enjoy a last glance at the bucolic atmosphere in which the great master Palladio built classical villas for the pleasure of Venetian nobles.
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop off