Venice: Doge's Palace Priority Admission Ticket
- Skip the lines and enter the Doge's Palace without delay
- Admire the magnificent gold staircase and works of art
- Cross the Bridge of Sighs that leads to the prison
As you explore the seat of a 1,000-year republic, you’ll travel back in time to the Middle Ages. Marvel at the rich details of the magnificent gold staircase and spectacular works of art. Relive the anguish of the prisoners as they crossed the famous Bridge of Sighs.
Your admission ticket also includes entry to the Correr Museum on St. Mark's Square. The building was originally designed as a residence for Napoleon, and later became the Venetian residence of the King of Italy.
- Admission ticket for the Doge's Palace, Correr Museum, National Archeological Museum and Biblioteca Marciana
- Guided Tour
Prepare for the activity
Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy. The Doge's Palace is located on St. Mark's Square. Head to the Prepaid entrance tickets and show the barcode on your voucher to staff.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• From November 1 to March 31, Doge's Palace opening hours are 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM (last admission 4:30 PM)
• Please note, your ticket is valid for 6 months from date of purchase. If you can't make it for the selected day you booked you can enter any other time within 6 months
• If you don't want to use a digital voucher and prefer to print one, make sure to download it before printing