Cortina & Dramatic Dolomites Full-Day Tour from Venice
- Drive through stunning mountain scenery
- Spend the day in the fresh mountain air of the Dolomites
- Go to the peaks of Faloria for panoramic vistas
- Visit serene Lake Misurina
- Pass through enchanting mountain villages
Pass through tunnels with astonishing views of canyons and valleys, which appear as if from nowhere. The scenery in this region is quite simply some of the most breathtaking in Europe.
Upon arrival in Cortina, nicknamed the “Pearl of the Dolomites,” you will have approximately 90 minutes free time to stroll around the town, and take in the picturesque views of the mountains. Weather permitting, you will also be able to take the cable car up to Faloria, which overlooks the town of Cortina from its lofty 7,000-foot high mountain perch.
Continue your trip towards Lake Misurina, taking the toll road up to outstanding peaks of the Tre Cime di Lavaredo. At 7,740 feet (2,360 meters), it will reward you with yet more unforgettable views of the Dolomites.
Take time to stroll around and breathe in that fresh mountain air. Alternatively, break for an optional lunch, and admire the mountain peaks and spectacular backdrop of Sorapis, and Marmarole.
After lunch, drive to picturesque Lake Auronzo, passing through enchanting mountain villages as you head back towards Venice, and your final drop-off point.
- English / Italian speaking driver
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transfer from Venice with return
- Photo stops and free time on the way
- Lunch (to be paid at the restaurant)
- People with back problems
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet on the left hand side of Piazzale Roma, in front of the Hotel Olympia in the car park area. Arriving by boat: Take the boat lines no. 1 or 2 and get off at Piazzale Roma. Go up the steps leaving the large bridge of Calatrava behind you and on your right you will see the ticket office for boats and buses. In front of you facing the bus park turn left and follow the path passing the land taxis, continue on the path passing some trees and small kiosks until you see the hotel Olympia on the other side of the canal in front of you. Here on your left is the small car parking area. Your driver will wait here with a sign bearing the name of the tour and holding an orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Infant seats are available on request, please specify at time of booking
• Maximum group size is 8 people per minivan
• This activity is not wheelchair accessible
• Comfortable shoes recommended
• Cable car Faloria is closed from September to the end of June
• We cannot be held responsible for road closures, traffic delays and transport strikes