Venice: Gallerie dell'Accademia Guided Tour
- Skip the long lines to the Accademia fine art galleries in Venice
- See masterpieces of art by Tintoretto and Titian
- Stroll the enchanting alleys of the Dorsoduro
- Get off the usual tourist path in Santa Croce
- Skip the long lines to the Gallerie dell'Accademia fine art galleries in Venice
- Go to one of the last remaining shipyards where the gondolas are built
- Admire the Titian's Presentation of the Virgin and Tintoretto's Creation of the Animals
Meet your guide in front of the main entrance to the Accademia, Venice, and enjoy access to the Scuola Grande of St. Mary of Charity, the Gothic church of the same name, and the Palladian corridor of the Lateran Canons’ convent.
Get a comprehensive overview of the museums main art works kept inside, and enjoy an interesting overview of Venetian paintings from the 1300s to the 1700s. See paintings by Giovanni Bellini, Vittore Carpaccio, Giorgione, Jacopo Tintoretto, Paolo Veronese, Titian, and Giambattista Tiepolo. Marvel at landscape painting from the 18th century.
Next, stroll the beautiful streets and canals of Santa Croce and the Dorsoduro. Get off the usual tourist path as you walk through Campo San Barnaba. See the Ponte dei Pugni, and amble from the San Sebastiano area to San Trovaso. Here, admire one of the last squeri (small shipyards where the gondolas are built) still in operation in Venice.
End your tour in San Trovaso, where your guide will be happy to point you in the directions of more Dorsoduro attractions, such as the Fondamenta delle Zattere where you can gaze over the lagoon towards the island of Giudecca. Alternatively, get happily lost in the quiet alleyways to experience the everyday life of a city where time seems to have stopped centuries ago.
- Guided Tour
- Skip the line entrance ticket to the Gallerie dell'Accademia
- Wheelchair users