Top to Bottom Saint Peter's Basilica Tour
- Climb the Dome of Saint Peter's Basilica, designed by Michelangelo
- Descend into the Papal Tombs underneath the Basilica
- Explore every nook and cranny of the interior of the Vatican's most important Temple.
- Enjoy the tour in a small group of only 6 people!
- Learn from a professional local guide
Climb up the hundreds of steps that lead up to the very top of the Basilica's Dome, designed by Michelangelo, and enjoy the most beautiful view of the Eternal City from 140 meters up in the air. And then, descend far deep into and under the belly of the Church, and explore the vast underground of the Papal Tombs. There won't be a nook and cranny of this world famous monument that you will not have seen
- Tour of Saint Peter's Basilica
- Professional local expert guide
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
In front of "Oggetti Religiosi" Souvenir Store in Piazza Pio XII, 8. This is the square/intersection in front of the Colonnade of Saint Peter's Square. The store is in the left hand side corner (yellow buildings) as you are looking at Saint Peter's Basilica, same side as the newspaper green kiosk. Your guide will be holding a LivItaly Tours sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.