Private Morning Boat Ride and Akhadas Visit
- Enjoy a boat ride on the holy Ganges
- Marvel at the beauty of sun rays touching the calm waters of Ganga
- Witness the morning rituals of people of Varanasi
- Visit local Akhadas to observe the wrestlers practising
Then visit the ‘Akhadas’ of Varanasi, which is a traditional Indian wrestling ground of the ‘pehelwans’ (wrestlers). Some of the Akhadas that you will visit include Ram Kund Akhara, Assi Akhara, Panch Dashanan Juna Akhara near Tulsi Gaht. You can converse with Pahalwans and observe them practicing and exercising in the early hours of the morning.
Hotel drop-off is included in the tour.
- Professional, English speaking guide
- Complimentary mineral water
- Private Boat Ride in the Ganges River
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off services
- All taxes and service charges
- Any personal expenses during the tour
- Pick-up and drop-off from the airport or railway station is not included