Yumuri Valley Jeep Safari from Varadero
- Take a scenic drive along the north coast of Cuba
- Discover one of Cuba's most picturesque areas in the Yumuri Valley
- Enjoy a typical Cuban lunch at Rancho Gaviota
- Spend the afternoon on horse back at Rancho Gaviota
- Ride down the Canimar River by boat
- Marvel at the biodiversity of the Yumuri Valley
Discover the amazingly beautiful white sanded beach at Playa Coral and its crystalline bay, where you'll be able to admire the variety of marine life while snorkeling in a coral reef.
Spend the afternoon on a boat sailing down the Canímar River, and discover the biodiversity of the flora and fauna of a protected area that is considered one of the most scenic in Cuba. If you dare, you can even have a swim in the cold waters to see what's underneath.
You'll also be able to enjoy a horseback ride in the Yumuri Valley before trying the traditional flavors and aromas of Cuba with a delicious lunch at Rancho Gaviota.
- Roundtrip transfers
- Snorkel equipment
- Boat ride and visit to Cueva Saturno
- Horseback ride in Rancho Gaviota at Yumuri Valley
- 1 drink
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Pickup from your hotel in Varadero. Please send the local partner the name and full address of your hotel. Otherwise, they cannot provide the service and it will not be refundable.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Up to 4 people can travel in the Jeep
• Please wear light and comfortable clothes and shoes, and bring sunscreen
• Hotel pick-up is only available from certain hotels, so please contact the supplier after booking to confirm your pick-up or to arrange a meeting point