Valle Nevado Day Trip from Santiago
Pick-up serviceHotels, apartments, and residences in the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura, and Santiago Centro; if your hotel is located outside these zones, you will be advised of a meeting point closest to your hotel for pickup
- Travel with a guide who will provide you with information about the area
- Experience the mystical mountain of the La Cordillera de Los Andes" in Chile
- Take in views of 8,850-foot (2,700-meter) summits covered in snow
- Enjoy the amazing of snow ski center during the snow season
During the drive, stop first at Farellones, a ski area in the central zone where you can admire peaks that reach 2,700 meters in altitude. In the winter, they are all covered in snow, offering incredible scenery. Then visit another popular ski center called El Colorado.
Continue the ascent to finally reach Valle Nevado, a ski resort located at an elevation of 9,842 feet (3,000 meters). During winter, the area hosts one of the most important international snowboarding competitions of the year. You have time here to enjoy the scenery and have lunch. In the early evening, head back to Santiago for hotel drop-off.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
When you get there
• Snow activities at ski center are not included but can be purchased from the center
• Snow clothes are not included but the shuttle considerers a stop to rent clothes and snow equipment