Valencia Tourist Bus, Walking Tour & Paella Meal
- Enjoy a comprehensive city tour by bus
- Marvel at the sights
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour to the historical center
- Delight in a great typical meal of paella and other dishes
It is recommended you to take the tourist bus early in the morning so you have 2 routes to get to know all facets of the city: the historical Valencia and Valencia maritime routes. You’ll meet the historical and monumental area first: the old town, city center, and many other sites of interest as the Bioparc, the Congress Palace, or the Museum of Fine Arts. With the second option you’ll go to the coastal area: the city of arts and sciences, the port of Valencia, and Malvarrosa beach among others. The duration is 90 minutes each route, and you can combine both routes as you prefer, up and down at any stop, as many times as you want on the same day.
In the afternoon, immerse in the history of Valencia to get to know its buildings and monumental places. Go across the narrow streets of the old town with a local guide, who will tell you interesting anecdotes and all about the secrets of the city. First of all you`ll see the Ayuntamiento square with its beautiful central fountain and the grandiose buildings that surround it. Then you’ll visit Plaza de la Virgen square and its monumental buildings like the Cathedral, Miguelete, the Virgen de los Desamparados’s Church, and Almonia Museum. You’ll cover the lively Plaza de la Reina square and the ancient La Paz Street and Barcas Street. You will be surprised with the baroque of the “Dos Aguas Marquis” Palace and the historic palaces of Carmen’s neighborhood.
To end this intense day, relax your senses in a cozy restaurant located in front of the Quart Towers. There, delight on a Valencian meal that includes selected fresh sea products and many from the Valencia Garden. You’ll be able to choose from Valencian paella, Arroz a Banda, fish, meat or duck. Then, a delicious homemade dessert, and 1 beverage per person. During July and August dinner will be served instead of lunch.
Take time out of your trip to get to know the essential places of Valencia and taste the typical dishes in just one day.
- City tour by bus ticket
- Guided walking tour
- Paella lunch/dinner (complete full menu)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
When you get there
· Bus Tour (please look out for a red bus "Valencia Bus Turistic"): Board at any time and any bus stop, over 24 hours. Frequency is every 30 minutes (autumn and winter) and 20 minutes (spring and summer). On the last Sunday of each month, the bus stop in Plaza de la Reina moves to Conde de Trenor, 2 Street, and the bus stop AVE Joaquín Sorolla is skipped. From March 13 to 19, the the bus route is altered for Fallas celebration. · Walking Guided Tour: Tourist Info Office. Ayuntamiento Square, 1 (Ayuntamiento building) at 5:00 PM. During July and August at 6:00 PM. · Paella meal: "La pizca de sal" restaurant: Plaza Santa Úrsula, 3 (in front of the Quart Towers).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Bus tour: 1.5-hour each route. Frequency: every 30 minutes in the autumn and winter and every 20 minutes in the spring and summer
• Walking tour: 2 hours
• Languages: Spanish and English
• Bus tour: audio guide in 10 languages
• All activities should be done on the same day