Valencia Sunset Cruise with Dinner at the Beach
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All entrance fees included
- Dinner included
This cruise takes you to the Mediterranean Sea aboard a modern catamaran, where you'll enjoy the romantic moment when the sun slowly disappears behind the mountains.
The sailing cruise departs from the modern Port of Valencia - one of the Mediterranean’s most important commercial ports. During this trip, you'll appreciate the beautiful beaches of Valencia and its bay and enjoy a breathtaking view of the city when it begins to turn on their lights. This moment deserves a snack accompanied with a "Agua de Valencia," a typical cocktail in this area.
Once the cruise ship arrives to the port, prepare yourself to savor a delicious Spanish dinner in a restaurant located on Playa de las Arenas (only a few meters from the port) with a waterfront terrace where you’ll enjoy the Mediterranean cuisine with special views. An incredible afternoon and night, starring the sea and you.
The menu includes: varied starters; a main course where you can choose between meat, fish or paella; a dessert; and beverages (wine, beer, soft drink, water).
- Cruise trip entrance fees
- Snack (potatoes, olives, walnuts, ham toast)
- Agua de Valencia cocktail (on board)
- Full dinner menu in a restaurant at Playa de las Arenas beach
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
When you get there
Port: Mundo Marino Cruises, Calle Muelle de la Aduana, s/n, 46024 Valencia, Spain. Please arrive at the port at least 30 minutes prior to cruise departure time. Restaurant: El Coso Restaurant, Paseo de Neptuno, 12. Playa de las Arenas beach, Valencia. Please note, the restaurant is a short walk from the port, you must make your own way to the restaurant from the cruise.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The duration of the cruise trip is 1.3 hours
• Season availability is from March to October
• Children must be accompanied by an adult. Infants 0-3 years old are free of charge (meal not included)
• Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board
• After the cruise, the dinner will take place in a restaurant at Playa de las Arenas beach, close to the port