Valencia: Sailing Trip with Historical Tour & Paella Dinner
- Enjoy the Mediterranean aboard a modern sailing cruise
- Discover the old town of Valencia and its most recognized places
- Savor the Valencian typical dishes at a nice restaurant in the historical center
In the afternoon, you’ll get to know the history of Valencia while walking through the narrow streets of the old town with an expert guide. Your guide will take you to the most emblematic places such as the Cathedral, Plaza de la Virgen, Virgen de los Desamparados’s Church, the Government Palace, Almonia square, Plaza de la Reina, Paz Street, the Marqués de dos Aguas Palace, Barcas Street and the Ayuntamiento square.
Once the guided tour finishes, you'll savor typical Valencian dishes in a very special restaurant, located in the heart of the historical center. A great dinner that includes selected fresh sea products and many products from a local orchard. You’ll be able to choose from Valencian paella, seafood paella or the traditional Fideuá (noodle paella) and then from many delicious desserts with Valencian essence.
At the end of the day, you can rest knowing you've experienced the best of Valencia.
- 1-hour sailing cruise
- 2-hour historical guided tour of the old town of Valencia
- Full dinner including: starters of local products, Valencian paella, seafood paella or fideua (noodle paella) and a dessert. Plus one drink per person either wine, a soft drink or water
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
When you get there
For the cruise: Mundo Marino Cruises located at Marina Real Juan Carlos I. De la Aduana street, without number. Port of Valencia, beside a high cube building called Veles e Vents. At 11:30 AM or 1:00 PM depending your choice. For the historical tour: Tourist Info Office. Ayuntamiento Square, 1 (Ayuntamiento building). At 5:00 PM or from 01/07 to 30/09 at 6:00 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Coolers or beverages are not allowed on-board
• Once the sailing trip finishes you must go to the historical tour and dinner on your own
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Infants aged 0-3 years are free (meal not included)