Valencia: Principe Felipe Science Museum Entry Ticket
- Explore the worlds of space and science with a full-day ticket to Valencia’s interactive Principe Felipe Science Museum
- Touch and feel exhibits to learn scientific facts in the stunning surroundings of Valencia's City of Arts and Sciences
- Watch an eccentric scientist demonstrate the principles of electricity
- Learn about climate change, biometrics and more
The building was designed by Santiago Calatrava in the form of a whale’s skeleton and is designed to bring science and technology closer to the public in an amusing way. Its motto is, "Forbidden not to touch, not to feel, and not to think."
Among the exhibitions you are invited to touch, feel and think about are the Electricity Theatre. In front of an auditorium, with seating for up to 50 people, your hair will literally stand on end as a slightly crazy inventor demonstrates the physical principles of electricity
Explore more than 40,000 square meters of the Principe Felipe Science Museum’s galleries, and learn more about concepts such as climate change, surveillance technology and biometrics, all in easy-to-understand language.
- Admission, including access to all exhibition floors
- Guided tours
- Complementary activities
Prepare for the activity
Ciudad De Las Artes y Las Ciencias, Avenida del Profesor López Piñero, 7 46013 – Valencia The City of Arts and Sciences is located in the city of Valencia, just a few minutes from downtownOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Entrance Fee Conditions: reduced rate applicable to children aged 4 to 12 years old. No charge for children from 0 to 3 years old
• Príncipe Felipe Science Museum Seasons: Low (7 January to 21 March and 14 October to 19 December) 10:00-18:00 (Monday to Thursday); 10:00 to 19:00 (Friday to Sunday). Medium (2 January to 6 January, 25 March to 30 June, 9 September to 13 October and 23 to 30 December) 10:00 to 19:00. High (1 July to 8 September) 10:00 to 21:00
• Please note: student discount applies to EURO 26 card holders.