Valencia: Paella Cooking Class and Bus Tour
- Learn how to cook authentic paella in Valencia
- Enjoy a panoramic bus tour of the city
- Taste your delicious paella with traditional wine or homemade beer
Next, head to the kitchen to learn how to cook this authentic Spanish dish from a paella master. Learn the history of paella and other interesting facts from your expert chef. Enjoy a local wine or homemade beer accompanied by local tomatoes and a Spanish omelet. Then, dig into your handmade paella.
Hop on a panoramic city bus tour with an audio guide in 8 languages. Discover Valencia with 2 different 90-minute routes that take you through the historic or maritime part of the city. Hop on and hop off at any stop as often as you want as you learn about the history of Valencia.
- Guided tour of Central Market (only available from Monday to Saturday)
- Paella cooking class
- Expert chef
- Spanish tapas
- Local wine tasting or homemade beer tasting
- City tour bus ticket, valid for 24 hours
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
When you get there
School of Paellas: Bisbe en Jeroni, 8 Street (Old Town of Valencia). The bus stop closest to the School of Paellas is in Plaza de la Reina. You can board the bus at any stop you prefer.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You can take the bus at any time of the day with any bus stops over the course of 24 hours. If you choose the paella class at 6:00 PM you must take the bus before. If your paella class is at 10:00 AM or 1:00 PM you must do it after the class
• The nearest bus-stop from the School of Paellas is at Plaza de la Reina.
• The cooking class is available in Spanish and English
• The bus tour is available with an audio guide in 8 languages
• Both the cooking class and bus tour must be completed on the same day
• The bus frequency is every 30 minutes in autumn and winter and every 20 minutes in spring and summer