Valencia: Holy Grail + Tourist Bus Tour
- Embark on a cultural and historic walking tour with an expert guide
- See several beautiful sights in one day
- Enjoy an organized, easy family-friendly tour
On the historic route, you can stop and see the more monumental parts of town: the old town; the city center; the Museum of Fine Arts San Pio V; the Bioparc Zoo; the Old River Turja; historical La Paz Street; and Calle de las Barcas.
On the Valencia Maritime route you can stop and see the more modern parts of town: The City of Arts and Sciences—a large complex that encompasses several museums and exhibitions—including the Arts Palace (Valencia Opera), the Hemisferic, the Oceanografic and the Principe Felipe Sciences Museum; the Port of Valencia; the Malvarrosa Beach; and other stops.
You can combine both routes, get on or off at as many stops you wish, as many times as you want on the same day. Each route lasts 90 minutes and offers audio guides in 10 languages.
- 2.3 hour Valencia Holy Grail Guided Tour with expert guide
- Church entrance fees
- Tourist bus ticket (valid for 24-hours) on either of the two routes: Historical Valencia and Valencia Maritime, 90 minutes each
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Holy Grail Tour (10:00): Tourist Info Office. De la Paz Street, 48. Bus Tour (Valencia Bus Turistic, red buses): You can board and disembark at any of the available 21 stops on 2 routesOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• You must submit a PRINTED VOUCHER to both activities
• The walking tour is done in both Spanish and English. The bus tour provides audio guides in 10 languages
• You can take the bus at any time from any bus stops, over a 24-hour period
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Infants 0-4 years-old are free of charge