Valencia: History Walking Tour & Paella
- Discover Valencian history
- See the main monuments, hidden streets and highlights of the old city center
- Enjoy a delicious Paella menu, in front of the Lonja
Try to understand how politics and religion lived together, with the strong influence of Your Majesties the Catholic Kings, the city lived a cultural and economic growth like never before, nor never after. These took Valencia to be target for all kind of traders, prostitutes, working class and robbers. And a city where the strong clergy, the Pope itself, aristocrats, traders and politicians, decided the future and economical agreements.
You will talk around while walking and sightsee: La Lonja de la Seda, the Central Market, El Carmen district, the Virgin square and much more! The tour will end with a fantastic Paella menu (Starter, Paella with one drink consumption) at a fantastic place in the historical center!
- Walking tour
- Paella menu
When you get there
• If it is bad weather, please bring umbrellas. The operator reserves the right to reschedule the route by inclement weather.
• If you want to book for a top group to 10 people requested budget for groups and schools.