Valencia: Hemisferic, Science Museum & Oceanografic Pass
- Discover the immense marine world in the Oceanogràfic Center
- Get inspired and interact with exhibits at the Prince Felipe Science Museum
- Relax whilst you watch one of the many IMAX films in the Hemisferic Cinema
Start your tour with a visit to the Oceanogràfic Center, one of the largest aquariums in the world with more than 500 species of marine animals. The building is located in the astonishing City of Arts and Sciences and designed by Felix Candela in the shape of a water lily. Discover the aquatic environments of the Arctic, Red Sea and more, with fish from the world’s oceans and an underwater restaurant. Built on 2 levels, the upper floors feature outdoor exhibitions and are surrounded by a magnificent freshwater lake inhabited by pelicans, cormorants, and flamingos. On the lower level, find the largest aquariums in Europe, containing representatives from the world's main marine ecosystems. These include belugas, walrus, jellyfish, sea lions and sharks. When you fancy a break, there's even an underwater restaurant.
Next, head over to the Príncipe Felipe Science Museum, an interactive museum which invites you to touch, feel, and think about a range of scientific theories. In front of an auditorium, with seating for up to 50 people, your hair will literally stand on end as a slightly eccentric inventor demonstrates the physical principles of electricity.
Finally, enjoy access to the Hemisfèric Cinema, which was inaugurated in 1998 and was the first building in the City of Arts and Sciences to open its doors to the public. Admire the spectacular construction designed by Santiago Calatrava, with an ovoid roof that is over 100 meters long and contains the large sphere that constitutes a 3D projection room. Choose to watch a film among the varied catalog that exists from documentaries to children's films. Check the billboard for the different movies and times. Once you arrive at the City of Arts and Sciences you can arrange which movie you wish to attend.
- Entry ticket for the 3 attractions
- A spectacular dolphin show at the Oceanogràfic Center
- Food and drinks
When you get there
Please do not go directly to the City of Arts & Sciences. You need to exchange your voucher for the direct entry ticket at the Kiosko of the Valencia Tourist Bus, Plaza de la Reina, 7, 46001 Valencia, or on the tourist bus on the Blue line, Route B Valencia Maritima which has a stop at the City of Art and Science and the Oceanografic.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Príncipe Felipe Science Museum Opening Hours: low season (7 January to 21 March and 14 October to 19 December) 10AM - 6PM (Monday - Thursday) and 10 AM - 7 PM (Friday - Sunday); medium season (2 January to 6 January, 25 March to 30 June, 9 September to 13 October and 23 to 30 December) 10 AM - 7 PM; high season (1 July to 8 September) 10 AM - 9 PM