Valencia: Half-Day Holy Grail & Paella Meal
- Discover all about the Valencia Holy Grail in a fully narrated tour
- See the valuable religious artwork of Valencian artists throughout history at Valencia Cathedral
- Savor a great paella meal and delicious desserts
The tour begins with a visit to San Juan del Hospital Church, the oldest in Valencia. Then, you’ll visit the lively Plaza de la Virgen Square, the nerve center of the city. Afterwards, you’ll go to Valencia Cathedral and its museum, that treasures valuable religious artwork of Valencian artists throughout history. Continue towards the San Nicolas Church. Its known as the Valencian Sistine Chapel by their impressive set of frescoes painted over 2,000 square meters of vaults, ribs and columns.
Once the visit ends, take a delicious Paella lunch in a nice restaurant located in the historical center where you’ll taste Valencian typical dishes. The menu includes starters of fresh sea products and many from the Valencia garden, then you can choose between Valencian paella, seafood paella or the traditional Fideuá (noodle paella) and many delicious desserts made from traditional recipes. Enjoy an interesting cultural morning in Valencia that ends indulging your palate with the best Valencian flavors.
- 2.5-Hour Valencia Holy Grail Guided Tour
- Full menu lunch: starter of local products, first plate (Valencian paella, seafood paella or Fideuá (noodle paella), dessert, wine, soft drink or water by person)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
When you get there
• Both activities should be done on the same day
• Once the guided visit finishes, you must go to La Valenciana Restaurant on your own for lunch
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Languages: Spanish, English
• Infants 0-4 years-old are free of charge (meal not included)