Valencia: Half-Day Holy Grail & Paella Meal
- Discover all about the Valencia Holy Grail in a fully narrated tour
- See the valuable religious artwork of Valencian artists throughout history at Valencia Cathedral
- Savor a great paella meal and delicious desserts
The tour begins with a visit to San Juan del Hospital Church, the oldest in Valencia. Then, visit the lively Plaza de la Virgen Square, the nerve center of the city. Afterwards, you’ll go to Valencia Cathedral and its museum, that treasures valuable religious artwork of Valencian artists throughout history. Continue towards the San Nicolas Church. Its known as the Valencian Sistine Chapel by their impressive set of frescoes painted over 2,000 square meters of vaults, ribs and columns.
Once the visit ends, take a delicious Paella lunch in a nice restaurant located in the historical center where you’ll taste Valencian typical dishes. A starter of selected products, then you can choose between Valencian paella, Arroz a Banda, fish, meat or duck. Finally, a delicious homemade dessert and one drink per person. Enjoy an interesting cultural morning in Valencia that ends indulging your palate with the best Valencian flavors.
- 2.5-hour Valencia Holy Grail guided tour
- Full lunch menu
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
When you get there
Holy Grail Tour: tourist information office, 48 De la Paz Street at 10:00. Once the guided visit finishes, go for lunch at La pizca de sal restaurant at Plaza Santa Úrsula, 3. 46001 Valencia (in front of the Quart Towers).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Both activities should be done on the same day
• During July and August, dinner will be served instead of lunch. Go to the restaurant on your own from 8:30 PM
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Languages: Spanish, English
• Infants 0-4 years-old are free of charge (meal not included)