Valencia Historical Guided Tour with Traditional Meal
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of Valencia
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Enjoy a delicious meal with paella
- Be led by a local guide
During this experience you’ll be immerse in the history of the city, along the old town narrow streets with an expert guide, that will take you to the most emblematic places while you listen interesting stories and anecdotes.
Get lost across the wonderful downtown of Valencia where you visit the cathedral, Plaza de la Virgen square, Virgen de los Desamparados’s church, the Generalitat Palace, Almonia square, Plaza de la Reina square, Paz Street, the Marqués de dos Aguas Palace, Barcas street and the Ayuntamiento square.
But that’s not all, then taste typical dishes in a very special restaurant, located at heart of the historical center. Savor a great lunch or dinner (depending on the season) that includes a starter to choose, as main course you’ll be able to select Valencian paella, Arroz a Banda, fish, meat or duck.
At the end of the night, you can already boast that you've known the best of Valencia.
- Dinner or lunch
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Schedule changes depending on the season.
• Summer season (July and August): guided tour at 6:00 PM. Dinner from 8:00 PM
• Rest of the year: lunch from 12:30 PM. Guided tour 5:00 PM
• Both activities should be done the same day
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Infants under 3-years-old are free of charge (meal not included)
• Inform about any dietary restriction at the time of booking