Valencia City of Arts Full-Day Combined Tickets
- Explore space and science with a full-day ticket to Valencia’s interactive Principe Felipe Science Museum
- Touch and feel exhibits to learn scientific facts
- Watch an eccentric scientist demonstrate the principles of electricity
- Learn about climate change, biometrics and more
- See the impressive Hemisferic building, and watch 3D animations
The state-of-the-art destination makes science more accessible to the masses, with interactive exhibitions, Europe’s largest aquarium, and even an underwater restaurant.
Science Museum Príncipe Felipe
This original building, designed by Santiago Calatrava, is an interactive museum governed by an interesting rule - it’s forbidden not to touch, not to feel, and not to think. Among the exhibitions you are invited to touch, feel and think about are the Electricity Theatre. In front of an auditorium, with seating for up to 50 people, your hair will literally stand on end as a slightly eccentric inventor demonstrates the physical principles of electricity
The Hemisfèric was inaugurated in 1998 and was the first building in the City of Arts and Sciences to open its doors to the public. It is a spectacular construction designed by Santiago Calatrava, with an ovoid roof that is over 100 meters long and contains the large sphere that constitutes a 3D projection room.
Enjoy a 3D large format film in the IMAX DOME, including digital projections, animation and entertainment shows. The duration of each film is between 45-50 minutes. See animations as if they were right in front of you.
- Combined ticket according to your choice of options
When you get there
City of Arts and Sciences (Ciudad de las Artes Y las Ciencias), Avenida del Profesor López Piñero, 7 46013 – Valencia The City of Arts and Sciences is just a few minutes from downtown ValenciaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Príncipe Felipe Science Museum Opening Hours: Low season (7 January to 21 March and 14 October to 19 December) - 10:00 - 18:00 (Monday - Thursday) and 10:00 - 19:00 (Friday - Sunday): medium season (2 January to 6 January, 25 March to 30 June, 9 September to 13 October and 23 to 30 December) - 10:00 - 19:00: high season (1 July to 8 September) - 10:00 - 21:00