Valencia Bullring Museum, City Tour and Paella Dinner
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Experience some Valencian culture
- Learn more from a local guide
- Savor a typical dinner of paella
- Learn more about bull fighting at the Bullring Museum
Access the bullring and explore the area. It is one of the most significant buildings in Valencia, declared a national monument of cultural interest, with a capacity to hold 10,500 spectators. You will be surprised by its majesty and beauty.
Continue the tour through the most emblematic places of downtown Valencia, like the Plaza del Ayuntamiento – the heart of the city -, the Lonja building, the traditional Plaza Redonda, the singular Cathedral, Plaza de la Virgen square, to end up in the Quart Towers, one of the ancient walled city gates, that still survives in perfect condition.
Conclude the day with a Valencian full menu dinner with paella or fideuá in a prestigious arroceria at the historical center.
- Entrance fees
- Walking tour
- Visit of the Bullring, Bulls Museum and old town Valencia
- Full menu dinner
- 1 drink per person
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
When you get there
• Guided visit duration: 2 hours
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• January 1, May 1 and December 25 the Bulls Museum is closed
• On days with bullfighting or shows, visits to the Bullring will not take place
• Infants under 3-years-old are free of charge (meal not included)
• Full menu dinner includes: starter, main course to choose: Valencian paella, Arroz a Banda, cod, sirloin or duck, dessert and 1 drink per person (wine, water or softdrinks)