Valencia: 6-Hour Paella Class & Sunset Cruise
- Learn to cook the best paella in Valencia for a fun and unique experience
- See the sights illuminated at sunset aboard a catamaran
- Savor many delicious typical dishes
Once you return to the School of Paellas kitchen, the paella master will teach you step by step how to cook the best paella yourself. He will also explain to you the history of its creation and many other interesting anecdotes. While you are cooking, you'll enjoy a Valencian wine or a homemade Valencian beer tasting accompanied by typical snacks. When your work ends, you'll savor a full menu lunch with your paella as main plate and then you'll receive an "Expert Paella's Chef" diploma, as a certificate of this original experience.
After that, you must go to the port of Valencia to hop on-board an spacious sailing catamaran. During the trip, you'll go along the scenic coastline of Valencia to appreciate its beautiful beaches and bay as you travel seated or lying on the mesh net. This moment deserves a snack accompanied with agua de Valencia, a typical cocktail in this area. Enjoy a breathtaking view of the city at sunset as the boat heads back to the port. Admire this impressive scenery from the Mediterranean Sea. You cannot miss this unforgettable experience in Valencia.
- Central Market visit with an expert guide
- Paella class with the guide of a paella chef (Spanish and English)
- Aperitif during the class: Valencian wine or homemade Valencian beer tasting and Valencian tomato/ Spanish omelette
- Full menu lunch: 2 starters, your paella as the main dish, beverages, dessert, coffee and liqueur
- 1.5-hour cruise
- Entrance fees
- Snack (potatoes, olives, walnuts, ham and toast) with agua de Valencia cocktail on-board
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
When you get there
Paella class at 10:00AM (on Sundays at 11:00AM): Bisbe en Jeroni, 8 Street (old town) 46001 Valencia, Spain. Port: Mundo Marino Cruises, Muelle de la Aduana Street, without number. 46024 Valencia, Spain.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Season: from March to October
• From Monday to Saturday: the Paella class will start at 10:00, Central Market visit included, lasts 5-hours. On Sunday will start at 11:00, Central Market visit not included, lasts 4-hours.
• Upon completion of your Paella class, you must go to the port of Valencia to hop on-board the cruise on your own
• Coolers or beverages are not allowed on-board
• Comfortable clothing, sunscreen and towels are recommended
• Romantic experience, perfect for couples