Valencia: Sailing Cruise with Bathing & Seaside Lunch
- Hop on board a modern and spacious sailing catamaran
- Enjoy swimming away from the crowds
- Savor an aperitif on-board
- Indulge your palate with a great Spanish lunch at the beach
Hop on board an spacious catamaran to go along the scenic coastline of Valencia with its beautiful coastal towns, as you enjoy the sea breeze and the sun of Valencia traveling seated or lying on the mesh net. Along the way, the catamaran will stop at secluded swimming spots for the chance to plunge into the Mediterranean away from the crowds or to have fun with inflatables in the water. Have an aperitif as the boat heads back to the port.
Savor a great Spanish lunch in a restaurant located at Playa de las Arenas Beach, only a few meters from the port. Lunch may be served before or after the trip (depending on the cruise departure time you have chosen). The nice restaurant has a waterfront terrace where you’ll be able to enjoy the best Mediterranean cuisine with special views. Come to live a memorable experience on the Mediterranean Sea.
The lunch will include: a starter to choose from of either shrimp carpaccio, mussels, esgarrat, grilled squid or fried little squid; a first course to choose from of either Valencian paella, seafood paella, vegetable paella, Iberian sirloin or grilled hake; and a dessert to choose from of either mandarin sorbet, catalan cream or chocolate crunch.
- 2 beverages per person (wine, beer, water or soft drinks)
- Entrance fees
- Inflatables during the stop
- Snack on board (olives and walnuts)
- Full menu lunch at Playa de las Arenas Beach
- Transportation to/from attractions
Prepare for the activity
Cruise at 11:00: go first to the port. Lunch in El Coso Restaurant after the trip (from 12:30). Cruise at 16:30: go first to El Coso Restaurant for lunch (from 12:30). Then go to the port. Port Address: Mundo Marino Cruises, Marina Real Juan Carlos I, De la Aduana Street without number, Port of Valencia. El Coso Restaurant Address: Paseo de Neptuno, 12. Playa de las Arenas. 46011. Valencia (230 meters from the port).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Both activities should be done the same day
• Season: From May to September
• Coolers or beverages are not allowed on-board
• Please note, the restaurant is about 230 meters walking distance from the port. You must make your own way there (El Coso Restaurant)
• Lunch will be served before or after the cruise depending on your cruise choice: cruises at 11:00: lunch after the trip and cruises at 16:30: lunch before the trip
• Children must be accompanied by an adult. Infants (0-3 years) are free of charge (meal not included)
• Wear comfortable clothing
• Bring a swimsuit, sunscreen and towel