Paella Class and Flamenco with Tapas Dinner in Valencia
- Enjoy cooking, eating and a lively flamenco evening
- Get inside tips from a local
- See a typical Spanish market
- Taste authentic Spanish food
- Watch vibrant flamenco dancers
Then, you'll head back to the school kitchen where the paella master will teach you step-by-step how to cook the best paella yourself. He will also explain the history of its creation and many other interesting anecdotes. While you are cooking, you’ll enjoy a Valencian wine or a homemade Valencian beer tasting accompanied by typical snacks. When your work ends, you'll savor a full menu lunch with your paella as first plate, and then you'll receive a Diploma "Expert Paella's Chef", as a certificate of this original experience.
After the class, you can take a break in your hotel, ahead of a dazzling night Spanish-style. You’ll have a typical tapas dinner in a restaurant specialized in Mediterranean cuisine, and be immersed in the delightful experience of a live 1 hour flamenco show, where you'll be captivated by their dances, songs and more traditional sounds of the Spanish guitar. During the show, you can also enjoy some drinks.
- Paella course with a paella master and guide to the Central Market (only from Thursday to Saturday)
- Spanish tapas and Valencian wine or homemade beer tasting
- Full menu lunch with your paella as first plate, two courses, dessert, beverages, coffee, liqueur
- Tapas dinner of spicy potatoes, fried fish, homemade croquettes, Iberian ham and Manchego cheese plate, dessert and beverages (wine included)
- Live flamenco show with a drink per person (beer or sangria)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
When you get there
La Valenciana School of Paellas: Bisbe en Jeroni, 8 Street. Restaurant: La Pizca de Sal, Plaza Santa Úrsula, 3 (in front of the Quart Towers), Valencia. Flamenco show: Café del Duende, Turia Street, 62, Valencia.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Bookings on Thursday to Saturday: 4.5-hour Paella class and Central Market visit. Tapas dinner will be served before the flamenco show.
• Bookings on Sundays (only July and August): 4.5-hour Paella class. Tapas dinner will be served after the flamenco show.