Explore the heart of Africa without leaving Europe with a full-day entrance ticket to Bioparc Valencia. See lions, giraffe, lemurs, and hippopotamus in areas dedicated to the Equatorial Forest, Savannah, and more. Discover a new found love for nature.
About this activity
Valid 1 day
Printed voucher required
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Select date and participants:
Explore the landscape and wildlife of Africa at the Bioparc Valencia zoo
Walk through 4 African ecosystems, including the savannah, equatorial forest, and wetlands
Discover the animal world underground in burrows of aardvark and hyenas
Go to Kitum Cave to see a unique recreation of a legendary African cave
Get close to wild animals
See giraffes, lions, elephants, and much more
Marvel at the unique wildlife of Madagascar Island
Welcome to a new concept of city zoo at Bioparc Valencia, built to spread the love and respect for nature while providing an enjoyable and relaxing experience for all ages.
The unique zoo employs an “immersion” concept in which you are surrounded by meticulous recreations of the natural habitats of Africa. Explore the complexity of ecosystems that provide home to animals, vegetation, and unique landscapes.
Begin your voyage by traveling deep into the savannah among herds of antelope, giraffe, and rhinoceros, while lions overlook the great plain from rocky heights. Vast wonders of life can be seen in underground burrows that provide shelter for aardvarks, hyenas, and warthogs, as well as in nests of naked mole rats, and termite mounds.
Go into dense equatorial forest in search of gorillas, surrounded by red forest buffalos and leopards. Follow the elephant’s path to a huge cave dug by the pachyderms. Further up the trail, you will get the chance to see hippopotamus, crocodiles, and thousands of colorful fish submerged in water.
Full-day entrance to Bioparc Valencia
10-minute Bioparc documentary
50-minute viewing of The Heirs of the Ark documentary
Animal presentation in a 1,500-seat amphitheater
What’s Not Included
Food and beverages
When you get there
Bioparc Valencia, Avenida Pio Baroja 3, 46015 Valencia
• You may not re-enter the Bioparc after leaving, unless a new ticket is purchased or authorized by Bioparc staff in exceptional cases
• Please respect all instructions given by Bioparc staff
• Food and beverages are not permitted in the zoo, except water in containers other than glass
* No bicycles, roller skates, skate boards, etc. are allowed into Bioparc.
• Animals may not be brought into Bioparc
• It is forbidden to feed the animals. Respect their needs for quiet, and do not touch them, throw objects at them, or tap on the glass
• Please do not use flash photography when taking pictures of the animals
• Respect the surroundings, including the vegetation
• Smoking is only permitted in designated areas
• Children must be accompanied by an adult throughout your Bioparc visit
• Bioparc is not responsible for damage caused by breach in behavior, or incorrect use of the facilities. Bioparc reserves the right to refuse admission