Valencia: 2-Day Bicycle Rent and Oceanografic-Biopark Ticket
- Enjoy 2 days of bicycle rent
- Visit the fascinating Biopark
- Explore Oceanografic
The city of Valencia has one of the longest parks in Spain, the Rio Turia Park, considered the lungs of the city. It crosses Valencia next to the Old City Center and connects to the two most important animal parks, the BioPark and the Oceanografic.
The Turia Park is the perfect way to spend time with your loved ones. With dedicated areas for families and children, try relaxing, or take part in sports and jogging too! On its green pathways, it is easy to reach the port, the seaside promenade, and the Natural Park of Albufera.
- 2-day bike rental
- Entrance ticket to Oceanografic
- Entrance ticket to BioPark
- Bike lock
- Physical tour guide
When you get there
• Please find out if your hotel or apartment allows you to park the bicycle in a safe place
• You may park your bicycle in the street during the day or night