Ushuaia: Panoramic City Train Tour
- Discover the main highlights in Ushuaia, the End of the World city, on a train
- Admire the best views of the stunning landscapes within the city
- Stop twice to take photographs of the breathtaking scenery
During this unmissable tour, discover the history of a disturbing, beautiful, and unique city, which owes its present to each of the tourists who visit it every year, from all over the world.
Listen to interesting facts and stories about all the places you see with a useful audio guide, available in Spanish and English, and enjoy taking photos at the two stops: Missión Barra (Ushuaia's first town) and the Beagle Channel Viewpoint.
- 1-hour city train tour
- 1 cup of coffee
- Audio-guide (English and Spanish)
- Pickup and drop-off
- Drinks not mentioned
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the local partner's office located in front of the Albatros Hotel; you will see the thematic bus at the corner of the Laserre St. The address is Comodoro Augusto Laserre 10, V9410JRB Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina. Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before departure and bring your voucher (printed or mobile) to the start of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card