From Oxford: Cambridge Day Trip and Guided Walking Tour
- See the beautiful buildings of Cambridge University
- Learn about the university's significance and its incredible alumni
- Wander around the picturesque streets of the city and admire its stunning architecture
- Punt along the famous River Cam or relax on the shoreline
- Enjoy 3-4 hours of free time in Cambridge
Arrive in the picturesque city of Cambridge, which has a vast history dating back to both the Roman and Viking ages, and feel immersed in the vibrant atmosphere of this university hub. Visit some of the finest university buildings that England has to offer, as well as the surrounding museums and churches. As you explore, learn about the significance of Cambridge University and also the scholars and famous faces who have studied here throughout the years.
Continue the tour down to the famous River Cam, and relax on the riverside as you watch the world go by. On Saturdays, you can also peruse the stalls of the weekly outdoor market. At the end of the walking tour, enjoy 3-4 hours of free time to discover the city on your own, find a local eatery for lunch, shop for souvenirs, or punt along the River Cam like a local.
- Round-trip transport from Oxford to Cambridge
- Tour manager and guide
- Map and information
- 1-hour guided walking tour of Cambridge
- Entry to Fitzwilliam Museum
- Entry to Kings College or other University Colleges (free entry for some, others up to £5)
- Punting along the River Cam (approximately £10pp)
- People with mobility impairments