Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Explore a string of 16 lakes that change in color
- Discover the magic Plitvice Lakes by electric boat
- Enjoy traditional Lika cuisine in one of the local restaurants
Admire the series of 16 beautiful lakes, that change color from turquoise to green, grey to blue. The lakes were created by a natural process of travertine barrier deposits, and now form part of a superb symphony of lakes, waterfalls and surrounding wood that brims with wildlife.
Experience this rare phenomenon of water and karst by walking the 8 kilometer long trails and wooden bridges or by taking a ride by boat or electric train. Your tour will take about 3.5 hours, after which you will enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant.
- Professional guide
- National Park entrance ticket
- Extras on site
- Snacks and refreshment
When you get there
• A moderate amount of walking is involved with some steep sections and steps
• Not recommended for children younger than 3 years old
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties