Udaipur: Guided Ghat Tour and Boat Ride
- Visit the ghats and stop at one of the most romantic spots in the city for the best views of Udaipur
- Explore the ghats and hear heartwarming local stories
- Be mesmerized by the colorful embellishments at Lal Ghat
- Enjoy the scenic boat ride on Lake Pichola and continue to explore the culture and life of royal Udaipur
Start your experience by heading to the most romantic spot of the ghats, where you will enjoy the best views in the city. Continue walking through Hanuman Ghat and Nav Ghat, learning about the culture of Rajasthan and Rajputs. Visit Gangaur Ghat, which symbolizes the auspicious 'Gangaur' Festival of Rajasthan.
Discover the colorful embellishments at Lal Ghat and finally take a boat ride on Lake Pichola via the resplendent Jag Mandir Palace with splendid views of the City Palace complex, the picturesque ghats, Sajjangarh and the Haveli on the bank of the lake.
- Boat ride
- Entry to all the Ghats
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Your storyteller will be at the entrance gate of Restaurant Ambrai located in Ambrai Ghat wearing a company T-shirt with an ID card. If you are having trouble finding the storyteller at the meeting point, please email the local partner at firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate response.Open in Google Maps ⟶