Pisa, Siena, San Gimignano with Lunch and Wine in Chianti
- Explore Pisa and see its world-famous Leaning Tower
- Visit a splendid Chianti estate and take part into two exclusive wine tastings
- Visit the well-preserved medieval town of San Gimignano
- See the site of the traditional Palio horse race in Siena
Afterwards you will head out for the Chianti countryside to the unique location where your lunch and two wine tastings will take place. You will find yourself in a simple yet elegant rural hamlet of ancient origins. Once you hop off the bus, you will be lead around the splendid estate until you reach its ancient medieval chapel; here you will be introduced to the estate's fascinating history and background. Then you will head for the villa's panoramic terrace where you will enjoy your first delicious wine tasting of Chianti Classico and some snacks while sitting on large wine barrels. The route will then continue to the restaurant: your typical Tuscan lunch will be accompanied by two excellent products of the estate itself, a "Riserva" and an IGP wine. Take your time after lunch to wander about and relax in the villa's lushious gardens.
After lunch, the tour continues with a visit to San Gimignano, the medieval town that was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Then you’ll follow the scenic roads of the Chianti region to Siena, the city of the Palio. Meet your local guide for a tour of the city, and see its important monuments, palazzos, and piazzas. Visit Piazza del Campo, where the Palio di Siena horse race is run, and Piazza del Duomo, where you will see the exterior of the magnificent Cathedral.
After some free time in Siena you’ll head back to Florence.
- Transportation by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multi-lingual escorts
- Free time in Pisa and San Gimignano
- Wine route in a Chianti estate with wine tastings and guided visits
- Lunch consisting of typical Tuscan dishes (a vegetarian menu is available on request)
- Guided tour of Siena (only available in English or Spanish)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet the local partner's staff, wearing green shirts, at Villa Costanza, Florence Coach Station. You can reach the meeting point via the T1 Leonardo tramway to Villa Costanza (get off at the Villa Costanza stop, which is the end of the line). The ride takes 20 minutes from the city center and you can choose the nearest stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• English and Spanish is always guaranteed without minimum numbers
• In case the minimum number of participants is not reached to activate a specific language, the tour is guaranteed and confirmed in English
• Portuguese language is available with a minimum of 4 passengers
• At lunch a vegetarian menu is available upon request. Please also specify any dietary requirements at the time of booking
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs. Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved and this tour is not wheelchair accessible
• The tour planning can be different, but you will always do all the tour stops
• Entrance to the Siena Cathedral is not included, clients can enter at their own expenses and depending on Cathedral opening times
• Please note that during special events opening times can change