Grand Canyon Dancer Helicopter Tour from South Rim
- Depart from the South Rim of the Grand Canyon over the Kaibab National Forest
- View the Tower of Ra and the Vishnu Schist rock formation as you fly back through the Dragon Corridor
- See some of the oldest exposed rock layers in the world
You will head toward the Tower of Ra and then fly north through the Dragon Corridor and over the mighty Colorado River towards the North Rim of the canyon. View the Tower of Ra and the Vishnu Schist rock formation as you fly back through the Dragon Corridor, the widest and deepest section of the Grand Canyon. From this point you can see some of the oldest exposed rock layers in the world.
The Grand Canyon is one of the most popular vacation destinations in the world. With its incredible scenery and inspirational beauty, the flow of visitors of all ages keeps growing. Now with a number of ways of see the canyon, some may choose to drive, hike, bike or ride a mule. One adventure that awaits is the sky—a Maverick Helicopters’ tour from the Grand Canyon’s South Rim.
In these state-of-the-art ECO-Star helicopters, you fly the skies in comfort with individual leather seats, wraparound glass for outstanding visibility and exceptional noise-reduction features both inside and out.
Take to the skies to see the Grand Canyon as never before from a bird's-eye view.
- 25 min. helicopter flight
- All fees and taxes
- Hotel shuttle transfers
- Wheelchair users
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at the terminal 40 minutes prior to flight time. Terminal Address: 107 Corsair Dr., Grand Canyon, AZ 86023. Please contact local tour partner at least 48 hours prior to confirm your flight time and check-in time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
• Please contact the local tour partner at least 48 hours prior to confirm your flight time and check-in time.
• All passengers ages 18 and older must have a photo ID at check in.
• Bookings cancelled within 48 hours of flight time will not be eligible for a refund.