Tulum: Mayan Culture & Cenote Half-Day Excursion
- Discover the most important archaeological site in Quintana Roo
- Go for a purifying swim in a sacred cenote of the Maya civilization
- Enjoy Mayan culture with a local guide
Tulum, which has five different entrances and two observation towers, where the Mayan used to maintain control of this ancient city. The professional and certified guides will give you a tour inside this magnificent walled city, a walk full of history where you can take spectacular photographs of the area.
Continue the journey by visiting an incredible Sinkhole located in Cenotes Park Hidden Treasures, where you can enjoy an incredible natural view. Bring your swimwear and dive in at the beautiful and peaceful location.
- Roundtrip transportation service
- Certified tour guide
- Entrances to the archeological zone and Cenote
- Gratuities (optional)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
From US$ 69 US$ 48.30 per person